Saturday, May 12, 2012

Telekinesis IS possible!

We were sitting at the dinner table tonight having super and as usual, I was shaking my legs up and down. It's a thing I do. As I was shaking my legs, I noticed the flowers that were sitting on the table shaking. Here in the 21st century, it's a well-known fact that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction (although I disagree, to a certain extent, when you begin discussing natural forces and where they originate and how a force exerts itself upon an object...though I'm really not knowledgeable enough to speak intelligently about the matter. I could be wrong). Anyhow, I began thinking about where the action originated and what the effects were. It began with my legs, and the vibrations produced from my legs traveled through the wood in my chair to the linoleum floor, up through the wood in the dinner table, into the flower vase, and then bombarded with the flowers. And if you take that a step further, the movement of the flowers caused the air particles surrounding them to move as well, affecting any object within an unknown (to me) radius around them. But really, no. It didn't begin with my legs. It began with the neurons in my brain sending signals to the muscles in my legs that caused them to shake up and down. Now, if you consider that, and follow the trail to the flowers moving, then one can only conclude that by my very own mind power I moved the flowers in the vase. I conquered telekinesis tonight. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment